Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blue Monday: Something to hold on to



Blue Monday is hosted by Sally at Smiling Sally.  Visit her and the others who participate to see more blue today!








I woke up this morning feeling quite grouchy and cranky. No particular reason, just not feeling especially friendly. (Ok, so I wrote this last Tuesday, thinking it was Monday ((which was a Holiday)) but my mood hasn't changed much.)
I realized that it's Blue Monday, actually a favorite day of mine. Being that I'm "out of sorts" and my Spouse-elect is not around, I decided that a big Teddy is just might be what I need to get back on emotional track. You can hug him too, if you need to. I don't mind sharing. Just don't drool on him. Tears are ok.



10 comments:

  1. We should all have a teddy to hold on to on those days when we feel sad. I love it and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the hug....and here's one back at you! Have a happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soft and sweet. I keep a teddy on our bed for when I need some TLC too:) Hope you have a good week.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful huggable Teddy!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. That - he - is too cute for words. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks nice and squishy soft.

    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww a sweet bear.. hope your blues pass soon! Happy Blue Monday ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think everyone should have something that looks that huggable. Hug away!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did you know? We must be leading parallel lives. I didn't start the day off well, but it's getting better as it progresses. I want to blame it on the weather, but I think it might have something to do with having eaten too much sugar yesterday. Bad magpie! ;-)

    Happy Blue Monday and thanks for Mr. Blue Teddy to hug. I needed it!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how sweet! Happy Blue Monday.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete